Kingswood Massage

4/232 Great Western Hwy Kingswood NSW 2340

P: 02 4732 4564

Author: Admin

About Admin

Keepers of Sydney's Best Kept Secrets! Your one stop Parlour shop for Brothels, Massages, Adult Services, Escorts, Rub 'n Tugs, Body Slides & Happy Endings in Sydney Australia.

189 Responses to Kingswood Massage

1. Rodney says:

Why are women like clouds?
    Eventually they fu*k off and its a really nice day.

• Studley says:

How true.Nirvana is being comfortable in your own skin.

• James King says:

This place is getting worse, doing double bookings, when you arrive say come back in one hour. cannot recommend the place anymore, since the owner left and two of the of the working girls entered into a partnership. The place is going downhill.

• Pal says:

There’s another massage shop underneath them. Have you tried them?

2. Billibob says:

Are there any reviews on Julie/ Julia ?
    Have seen Anna, sunny and Monica.
    Curious to know how she looks and massages etc. what extras are on offer.
    Cheers

3. Mike says:

I went a couple weeks back and saw Monica. Second time seeing her and she remembered me and recalled the conversations we had so that was a nice unexpected touch. Honestly never felt as comfortable around any other WL.
    There isn’t much to say about Monica or her massage technique that hasn’t already been said. Felt amazing by the end of the massage as she worked out a lot of the knots I had. She’s very attentive and even said that we will work my neck out more as there wasn’t enough time to work out some of the knots.
    Sounds cheesy but the massage alone is worth going for.
    She works Tue-Thurs and I think maybe she said Saturday too.
    Rates have been mentioned before
    30mins: $50
    45mins:$75
    60mins: $100
    She did disclose that she would be going on holiday soon so hopefully find the time to get a session in before she heads to Thailand for her holiday.
    Great service. I don’t know if FS is an option. I’m generally shy af so I don’t ask but like I said I would be satisfied with the massage alone. The rest is all a bonus 🙂

4. Stevo says:

Hey just wondering do you enter on great western highway or is there a back entry also what the prices like here

5. Daniel says:

Rates and services?

• MAC says:

Scroll down and you’ll see.

Simples.

• Liam says:

Have you been here recently MAC?

• MAC says:

Not since last time (Sept 16).

I might be in the area in June/July.
        Will write up review after.

6. Dave says:

Has anyone here had a double here ? Wanted to know if that’s something they offer?

7. Michael says:

Called today morning asked who was available. The woman said Monica and some other name. I read the reviews and so I called back and made sure I secured a booking for Monica.

I had a very similar experience to MACS
    She works Tue, thurs, Sat.
    Best to call ahead.
    Definitely will be back. I had a 45 min massage and I went in with a stiff neck. The technique was amazing. Worth every dollar. She looked after my needs and paid special attention to areas that were tense and worked on the knots.
    She even spent some time after the session and worked on the knot in my neck even giving some advice and applying some Thailand tiger balm after. Very pleased with the service and will be back for more.

8. Qwerty says:

I had naughty Anna today she is fantastic to look at an to talk to,an those magical hands work in a way that is out of this world I will be back very soon

9. Dr. says:

Anyone been here recently? Need some review and suggestions

10. The bald1 says:

well its been awhile since i visted the penrith area, for a massage so i thought i’d try head back to here its been awhile. so reading the comments here that nothing really changed at kingswood. i went looking a lil further down i found this place, natural massage clinic 15/513 High St, Penrith next to cash converters. i was greeted by a very cute petite 20 to 25 yr old chinese girl with nice perky tits. i didn’t catch catch her name rarely do. took the 30 min $35 option, started the massage was very firm and actually gave a decent massage. once back was done worked the legs, this started on the prostate. asked what extra’s was told just HE, asked if i can return favour she said yes took close off. so i proceeded to finger her tight lil pussy as she gave me a great HE. all up $80 but i think theres extra’s within once you visit regular. if your looking for somewhere new try this place out. i look forward to reading your comments. happy hunting
    body- 8 massage – 8.5 HE – 8

• TheKnob says:

A few people here have commented that Kingswood Massage is great value, but they are looking for something a little newer.
      Late last year another massage place opened up just beneath at 2/232. It is nicely appointed, seems totally legit, no hint of anything “out of the ordinary”. Massages are advertised from $40 / half an hour.
      The masseurs are young thai girls, in their 20’s, seem professionally trained and provide great massages. I’ve been there twice, and to my surprise on both occasions was offered something extra for $40 more. So if you like Kingswood Massage but want to try something a little different, look no further than the place underneath.

• MAC says:

Thanks for the heads-up mate !

I’m due for a visit soon, it’s been too long since I’ve been in the area.

As usual, will report in due course.

• Dave says:

So there was no HE offered at the place under?

11. Cj says:

Hello guys. Anyone been here recently? Any recommendations

12. pete says:

Hey does a thai girl name Julie still work here. Small girl mid to late 30s. Great massage and more.Cheers.

13. MAC says:

I was lucky enough to have a session with Monica this week.
    She works Tues, Wed and Thursdays.

Mid-30’s, thai, really sexy body, quite tall, slim, beautiful tits (natural).
    A real stunner IMO.

If I was picky, she face is average and reflective of her age.
    She has to work a lot to support her family back home, parents and daughter, so it’s tough.

As noted by others, there are two massage rooms with a waiting area and shower facility in the laundry room. The place is dated with paint pealing off the ceiling and old carpet. Up the stairs and press the buzzer on the left. You will see towels hanging outside.

Prices:
    $50 for 30mins
    $75 for 45mins
    $100 for 60mins

Nude massage with HE included. What a bargain.
    Based on the posts below, extras can be negotiated with the girls.
    None for me on this first visit, massage HE is fine.

Monica is a skillful masseuse. She knows how to work the knots and hit all those pressure points. Worked my neck and back muscles like a pro. Then stretches of my legs and groin, fingers and toes. Amazing, proper techniques.

Flipped over and she started performing the HE.
    Climbed on the table, spread her legs and gave me an awesome view of her firm butt and pussy from behind.

She allowed me to play with her pussy, and with her hand technique and dirty talk, I blew my load all too quickly. That view of her pussy when I was spreading it open was just too sexy.

Next time I will ask if she does other extras.
    Being a first timer, I just wanted the basics and was very satisfied.

In summary, WOW, top massage, amazing HE.
    She has the body and the skills.
    What a package.

14. Mark says:

Anyone been here recently?? Reviews please

15. MiLo says:

Saw Lisa earlier this week.
    Had a 45min session with the usual finish.

Lisa: mid-late 30’s, pretty face, nice body, firm butt and nice set of tits (enhanced). She had nipples that stick out 1cm like antennas, quite unique.
    Does a bit of dirty talk during the hand job (as mentioned in comments below) and will call you ‘darling’ a lot.

For me, the massage was decent and the HE was great.
    My hands were able to explore and touch her body and pussy.
    Good personality and great to chat to.
    She looks after her body. Smooth skin, healthy glow, very nice.

Massage: Lisa uses her forearms and elbows most of the time instead of her hands for massaging. Started with back, then shoulders and neck and then finish with stretching of arms, shoulders, back, hands and feet. Pretty much all bases covered. Total duration around 30mins. Also did a massage of my head/hair which I personally wasn’t keen on.

Compared with Anna, in my opinion, Lisa is more attractive (looks bodyboand Anna gives a better massage. Both ladies are very pleasant to spend time with.

Till next time…

16. KidNStrait says:

Saw a new girl Sunny there who works only on Thursday. Was told she looks very similar to Monica so booker her in. Nice bubbly personality with a bit of humor and fairly good at conversation and also good massage.

Time to turn over she offer CBJ which I took. A few seconds later she offered FS which also I accepted but didn’t really enjoy. Very small tits and pussy was quite loose I could feel nothing. Was like humping air. So she finished off by hand which was quite good. I still paid the $40 we negotiated for FS which was a waste but she did ride me a bit n tried a couple of positions so it was fair that I paid her. Was worth the $50 for massage and HJ.

I am OK with asian chicks giving a HJ but never seem to enjoy FS with them. Maybe because I am Indian and they are genetically too close, hence less of an attraction factor. I usually get great massage and HJ from asian chicks, and crap FS. With white chicks I get crap massage and HJ but usually good FS. This just so you know that perhaps my lack of satisfaction with Sunny was on me rather than her.

Thanks and have fun bros!

17. MiLo says:

Had a 45min massage with Anna this week.

She’s in her mid-late 40’s, Thai, nice natural tits, small firm butt, short and has a mummy tummy. Not really my thing but each to their own.

Looks aside, she is very friendly and chatty which makes the session very relaxing. Massage is top notch, she knows where to find and gently work on the tight knots in my shoulders and back. Happy ending was done well, with care and not rushed. She was naked from the start and was happy for my hands to caress and explore.

The facilities itself is best described as an old 2 bedroom unit above/behind shops. Internal fitout is dated and in need of refurbishment. Walk thru the carpark, up the metal stairs and to the door on the left. Signage is hanging by the verandah.

First time to this place as I was in the area. Will be back in the future to try other masseuse. She tells me it’s popular with young labourers during the week and very busy on the weekends.

Cheers.

18. KidNStrait says:

Found another lovely girl at this joint on Friday. Lisa is her name, curvy Thai woman in mid to late thirties. Curvy is a good way. Nice, fleshy, full tits, but not enhanced. Despite being curvy, her tummy is not all gross and saggy.

Nice firm massage, well trained and knows what to do. When it was time to turn over she did a great job with dirty talk, and kept saying “Fuck my pussy” she even said fuck my wet pussy, look how wet it is and grabbed my hand and rubbed it against her naturally wet slit. I usually dont do pussy play and I didnt go wild when she did that but to those bros that like it, you will get it.

She said several times “Next time you fuck my pussy”. When I blew my load, I was a very satisfied man. She works on Mondays and Fridays.

19. Stevo says:

Hey just wondering where is this place is it near club 202

20. Kidnstrait says:

Has anyone had full service with Jazmine? What’s she like?

21. Thebald1 says:

Gents just want to let you all know About the little massage parlor in Richmond on market st. I went there today, was greeted by a bubbly middle aged lil Asian woman. Didn’t catch her name, took the the half hour $35 option. She starts the firm massage, kept touching my balls any chance she got. She asked if I like to fuck, I said doesn’t everyone?. She said you like to give me good fuck? I said how much extra $50 so I said yes she goes gets condom. Slides it on with her mouth. Laid down on table and said fuck me hard you give me good fuck. So I obliged, after we done she takes condominium off kisses my dick. Then finishes the massage off. Tells me she only there Tuesday, So overall a great Massage with a full service for $85. Will have to try it again on a different day too see if all girls give same sort of service.

22. KiddnStrait says:

Visited earlier this arvo based on reviews on here. Door was answered by an Asian lady with a toothbrush. This was a bit weird but she was friendly. Premises are spacious, ventilated and clean. Discreet entrance though you can park on road side by the highway.

This was my first time there, so I asked her name. Surprised to know she was Monica, who now works Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Anyway she ushered me into a clean room, I paid up for 30 minutes and she returned shortly after I undressed and got on the table. Definitely a good massage by any standards. She loosened up my thighs, hamstrings and legs pretty good and made my lower back crack. She was friendly, we didn’t speak much but her English was not bad at all. Nice firm, fleshy tits with a slim, firm body and flat tummy. She focussed on my feet, calves, shins, neck and toes…areas that even professional straight massage places ignore.

When it was time to turn around she started a gently teasing action on the dick and balls, and took my hand and put it on her tits. There was also some mild dirty talk and licking of lips as she worked on me in the gentle fast strokes I love and where every other place I have been to, tend to hurt me at least once. She was perfect in any way and very soon, I blew my load. She cleaned me up, asked if I needed a shower, which I took and she ushered me out just as friendly as welcoming me in.

All in all, for $50, I have never received such satisfactory service in good premises. The entrance is a bit dated though, however, clean. In fact I paid more than twice as much for much less service at many other places. This will now be a regular haunt for me. No extras beyond HE offered, and I didn’t ask.

23. joey wales says:

I remember when this place started in st Marys in a green house behind bare bunnys and the pub across the car park there

they were only there for about 3 months I reckon bunnys moved them on

24. Doc says:

Angus young – what nationality is Lola ? And a brief description please would be nice to . Eg Age, weight etc . Thanks in advance.

25. Paul says:

Does anyone know when Monica will be back from holiday?

26. Tom says:

Dropped in this morning (Thursday) and was greeted by Lena – a chubby Thai woman in her 40s who speaks VERY broken English. Not very attractive and only works Thursdays. $100 for one hour massage with HE. She offered FS for an additional $40. Massage was rubbish – something Lena tried to apologise for, I think. HE was average. Left reasonably disappointed. Anyone had a similar experience?

27. narrid68 says:

Been he numerous times on weekend so made decision to go today to try out Monica. OMG her massage is worth it alright wished I’d gone for an hour instead of just 30mins. If you want a traditional Thai Massage with HE as good if not better than in Thailand then Monica is your girl. Told me she only works Tuesday-Thursday so know what days I’ll be going now. She ran her tongue over every inch of my stomach & nipples while her hand gathered speed. Thankfully she moved as she sensed my eruption. Never before has my cum exploded and landed on my cheek. Monica has a permanent customer now. I wont be going anyway else unless she does.

28. Paolo says:

Does anyone knows if Monica does any extra like FS?

29. big o says:

Went here today, got nikki. I must say whwn I saw here I thought here we go. Was extremely uninterested right from the get go. Average massage with light tickling of the balls.
    Was very displeased with what she was doing.
    Stay away guys. If you come here better to go with monica , jazmine, or anyone else for that fact.

30. Cruzin says:

25.03.2015
    Visited Kingswood and had a 45 min massage from Nikki. After all of the reviews of Nikki I thought I would test the waters for myself. I am afraid the hype did not match my experience. Nikki is packaged very well, around 5’7, slim body with enhanced c cups. Negotiated $75.00 for 45 mins ( though I think this is the going rate). Requested slow and sensual massage, for me the massage did not quite make it. Small amount of tickling of the jewels but again not enough for me. During the massage I was allowed to rub her legs but was told quite forcefully that is there the touching ended, a bit of a turn off for meas I do like to touch. With 15 mins to go Nikki asked me to turn over and proceeded to give a good HJ. Asked if the extras was on the agenda and yes bJ with condom for extra $30.00 and FS for and extra $50.00. Opted for BJ but afraid Nikki could not get me over the line, finished off with HJ which was excellent.

Overall a fair session, I would have liked more sensuality and at least a body rub. Maybe if I frequented more often this may be on the cards

31. Some Guy says:

Hey guys,

I see a lot of chat about Nikki. Can anyone describe her looks in a bit more detail? Is she busty? How about the ass?

Thanks!

32. SHAGGA says:

Let me tell u guys today this place is on fire about. 15blokes I see walk then walk back had to make an appointment was sittin in the car watching ppl well about to see Anna a very very nice girl Sophie is working today aswell

33. craig says:

Anyone know if nikki is back yet? Thinking of dropping in tomorrow

34. Guido Hatzis says:

After reading all the reviews, thought to give this place a try today.

Went up the metal staircase and rang the door bell, was surprisingly greeted by a short mediterranean curvy brunette named Lola. She took me to the room and offered me 1hr FS for $140 or $100 without FS. As im not into FS massage I went with the latter. She stripped down and gave me a body to body massage with plenty of teasing, then asked me to turn over and proceeded with a sensual HJ. Massage technique wasn’t the best I’ve had however was relaxing.

Girl: 7/10
    Massage: 5/10
    Sensual: 7/10
    HE: 7/10

35. jeremy says:

can anyone tell me if this place is worth going like is it a good experience

36. Frank says:

Just curious how clean are the girls ive always wanted to try one of these places but am worried about the cleanliness of the girls

37. craig says:

Anyone know where else nikki works? Saw her about a month ago but i dont go out penrith way very often

38. dan says:

seen new girl nikki today great sexy girl best looking around

39. Thebald1 says:

I’ve been a couple times now it’s a great lil place, rocked up there today too be greeted by a new girl called Nikki, very cute friendly young petite Thai girl said its her 2nd time there she’s only there Wednesday’s as she lives in city and does 1 day down there. Nice bj Gave full service for $90.. Looks like Wednesday’s are my new day

40. bigprick says:

I checked the place out last week. Made my way up the metal stairs..and was greeted by a short Thai woman around 30yrs old. Went straight in and noticed the clean room and fresh towels on massage table. I bargained for a quickie for 50 bucks but she said she had her period. She undressed and took offf her top and just stood in her panties. my cock was already fattening. I felt up her muff and noticed a mound of padding(period pads) so she was telling truth. She said she could suck my cock instead. After a 20 minute back massage she turned me over and massaged my cock and slipped on a condom. I pumped my hips deep down her throat until I exploded in her mouth(condom). Was a good deal for the price but something nice happened on the way out. I saw a tall japanese girl about 27 and told her i will be back for her another time. I wish I would get names as I have no idea who these girls are…I plan to pump that tall japanese bird as soon as I can..

41. Bunny Boy says:

Went there last Wednesday afternoon 23/4/14. Saw a young Thai girl early 20’s, didn’t get her name ( I never do). One of the best bodies I have seen in a long time. After a good massage, she told me to turn over and she put her hard nipples into my mouth. Then she jumped on top 69 style, started to give me a CBJ and let me lick her arse, Wouldn’t let me lick her pussy (I tried). Then she took the condom off and gave me a great HE while I continued to lick her arse. $50 well spent, will be the hour next time.

42. Robbiedevil says:

Have now been going there regularly for last 15 months. Have seen Sophia, Monica & Julia (just depends when I go as to who I can see). Without a doubt Julia, the oldest on of the girls, gives the best massage (& like most of them) for a few $$$ more you can get f/s but they don’t do it with everyone. So fellas, be nice and you’ll probably get you rewards. Believe me….it’s worth it!!

43. mikegibon says:

Went on a Monday. Saw Anna, great massage and beautiful HE. She does f/s when she gets to know you.

44. punteraddict says:

Fresh towels always used on the table. Girls arn’t the youngest or slimmest but are always clean and friendly and mostly seem to enjoy what they are doing which makes for a relaxing experience. Have always had a good erotic massage and left happy.
    Good value here. You pay the same and just get an average massage and basic handy at your average chinese massage shop.

45. JHONNY B says:

I went here Monday saw a Thai girl with one of the best lookin
    Pussy around was clean smooth and it just looked so good
    Not thrashed out b hangin here n there
    Was a good time will b back
    She said in 2 weeks a new girl is coming from Thailand

46. Thechosenone_69r says:

Where are they located at
    Is it in with all the shops

47. Cam says:

Can anybody give a rough idea of prices and what you get for your money here thinking of going tomorrow

48. David says:

Can anyone tell me opening times prices and do they offer naked body slide ?

49. SHAGGA says:

Lol UH OH
    U should take your own advice buddy stick to brothels
    Mayb it was a fantasy thing and it didn’t work out
    Anyway went up saw the new grl well same bird
    Good massage. She even kissed me at the start 10am
    She said. I’m first customer sure sure
    Will go back again

But any1 got any new places.

50. darren says:

Thats one Bondi cigar that wont be making it to Bondi!

51. KJB says:

Admin
    Please remove Uh oh’s post and place it in an appropriate spot maybe titled Darwin awards? thanks

52. UH OH says:

COMMENT MOVED TO MISC REVIEWS!

53. Hammerd says:

Hearing great stuff about this place, took a quick drive by on way home by work, Honestly can’t see it. Is it that place 4-232 marked behind on top of the restraunt of those metal stairs ? unmarked places are such a bugger. If it is, what door their seems to be 3 up their.
    -Cheers

54. SHAGGA says:

I went her 6th. Feb wed
    New girl sexy lil accent sounds like she did a bit of study in USA
    Nice size 10
    Soft sexy skin smooth pussy
    And just dripping wet she is a horney minx
    She loves to take a dick hard was a nice tight pussy
    I will have to see her again.

55. joshhht says:

what size is Sophi ? is she a big girl? what are her rough measurments? and do the other girls allow f/s?

56. Robbiedevil says:

I’m an older guy, in my early sixties, but still very sexually active. Went there 23 December, saw Julia a little Philipino girl I would think, probably in her mid/late thirties. Gave me a fabulous massage, really worked on my neck/shoulders/back & legs. Turned me over and worked me over, while I worked her breasts and bum over, took very good care of me with the nude body slide and finished me off nicely.
    I’ll definitely be going back.

57. Pussyhunta says:

Haha sorry to hear u got knocked back
    I saw Anna here a lil bit older but damn she had a pornstar lookin pussy
    Was nice I got to play with it got her hot enough
    Then she said let’s fuck
    Her words not mine
    Good experience will b back

58. KJB says:

David,
    Ellaborate!!! please! is she a man with hidden hairy balls?

59. David says:

IF YOU COME ACCROSS SOPHIA AT THIS SITE OR BELLA AT JAPANESE HOUSE AT ST MARY’S WHO ARE THE SAME PERSON BE VERY CAREFUL OF HER AS SHE IS NOT TRUTHFUL AND VERY DANGEROUS

60. Peter says:

Went there today, saw Sophia, not sure if its the same girl as she would be aged in her 40’s, $50 bucks for 1/2 hour, crappy massage but about 15 minutes into it she turns me over and puts a condom on my cock, after a short suck she got on top and rode me. at the end she didn’t ask for any more money, not sure what the go is at this place.

61. Don says:

I was there about 7 weeks ago on a Sunday, must have seen Sophia as well. Is she the one currently studying for a diploma and living with her aunty?

62. Phil says:

Has anyone been there on Fridays ,

63. David says:

I was there on Saturday and spent an hour with Sophia she is great to be with always happy and really looks after you. She only works Saturday and Sunday. I have seen her at another parlor and was great surprise seeing her here

64. Tom says:

Tried goin yesterday…called before hand to see if they were open at 3pm…lady answered n said not open til 6pm on a wed….not sure if this is the norm or not n also don’t understand wat she would be doin there for 3hrs before hand but I guess I’ll have to try another day/time

65. drew says:

it can be a hit or miss kind of place , i generally stay for 45 minutes which is $75 …

66. jim says:

Well after all the good reviews I had to make the trip, although I am not sure it was entirely worth it.
    The place looks pretty poor from the outside although when you get inside its clean and tidy.
    The girl that answered the door wore a body hugging black dress with bulging tits, nice. She took me to the room and after we talked business, which ended up being $50 for massage and h/j, she placed a fresh towel down and left the room, for what seemed too long for my liking, any way! When she came back she started the massage, I asked for hard because I do have tight muscles in my back, the massage was hopeless it was stroking and rubbing mainly on my shoulders and neck, no lower back no arse and no legs.
    After about 10 to 15 minutes she took all her clothes off (nice bod) then she enticed me to stroke her ass and boobs, she teased me and gave me a bit of a body slide but she would not let me play with her pussy or suck her tits. When I eventually rolled over I asked if she gave f/s or b/j she said no then as she played with my cock she told me about all the other girls, their names the days they work and what they do, that

67. drew says:

Visited again today , saw a beautiful thai girl called monica for 45 minutes , great massage all over lots of attention to back neck arms legs . then rolled me over and paid attention to neck again and did a body slide all over ..
    performed hand job while squating over my face so I had the best view
    great girl

68. drew says:

Been here a few times and received a great massage , ladies get naked straight away and do get into the massage , I tried going back yesterday ( tuesday ) tried calling to to make sure if they were open with no answer so decided to take a visit , walked up the stairs , waited a few minutes for the door to be answered i could here noise inside , door opens lady who spoke very little english says sit and walks me to waiting area, she walks around in a towel and say 10 – 15 minute you wait .. decided not too and went to breathless instead

69. Shagga says:

Nice place saw Sarah she is sexy petite curves in the right places clean good massage n happy ending

70. jonno says:

Good place.

71. Ian says:

Been here couple times. Access via lane at back and uP metal stairs
    $50/half includes happy ending and nude masseuse.
    I go for light so no idea how good the hard massages are
    Will go back again.