Vitality Charm Massage

227-broadway-after-editedWelcome for Vitality Charm Massage located in 227 Broadway Glebe, Sydney.

Website: www.massagebroadway.com

We are a licensed remedial & erotic massage parlor. We have 7 – 8 cute Asian girls working each day, nice personalities, good manners with professional skills. All girls are around 18 – 28 years old, pretty, friendly and willing to please. We will provide you great whole body oil massage, deep tissue, sensual body slides, cuddling, teasing and nuru happy ending, all contributing to a great girlfriend experience. We dress sexy and have nurse, maid, stockings, school uniforms available to satisfy your fantasies.

We have spacious, modern and clean rooms all with showers and some private waiting rooms, all rooms are fully air conditioned with low light and soft music. We provide fresh clean towels and high-quality disposable bed sheets for each customer as well as water dispersible massage oil.

Our Price:

Full Body Oil Massage, Nude Body Slides & Hand Ending :

$90/30mins, $110/45mins, $125/60mins

(Your shower time is excluded in the hour).

Our Address: 227 Parramatta Road, Glebe, Sydney.

Rear door(By GPS): 2 Grose Street, Glebe. Near the Cross of Bay St & Grose St.

Parking: 2 Hours free parking in Broadway Shopping Centre around the corner. (LG South or B1 South area)

Open Hours: 10.00AM–9.00PM 7 DAYS

Welcome to call : 0402 680 999

Girls’ information please view: www.massagebroadway.com

227 Broadway(2).227 Broadway (3)22-227

Author: Admin

About Admin

Keepers of Sydney's Best Kept Secrets! Your one stop Parlour shop for Brothels, Massages, Adult Services, Escorts, Rub 'n Tugs, Body Slides & Happy Endings in Sydney Australia.

35 Responses to Vitality Charm Massage

1. Niki says:

I used to see Vivian as my regular, but after I had a session with Lisa, I’m definitely now a Lisa convert. The feeling with her is totally mind blowing, words could hardly describe.

2. Sam says:

I feel really sad that their other shop in central is permanently closed, now I’ve have to walk and take a bus to get to 227 Broadway.

I wanted to see the legendary Lisa but was told she was totally booked out, then was introduced to Natalie, medium long hair with a cute face, so went ahead and paid for 45 minutes. This young lady delivered a fantastic massage and her GFE part 2 resulted in me liking her way too much. I’ve decided it’s best I won’t see her again. She’s a must see girl, however you will have a battle not falling for her.

I’ve had so many dud punts in other places, now I have realized that to make things easy for me, for R&T I will go to 227 and for FS I will go to Ginza, these two places always give me the well satisfied experience.

3. Brandon says:

The manager is friendly and efficient, but it’s too hard to meet all the hot chicks as they don’t offer the line up anymore, especially in the late afternoon time when even the less popular ones are booked… I personally don’t like waiting in the queue for a long time, maybe just me. Good luck with your punting.

4. Ag says:

I’m a regular here but never had BBBJ offered or any extras for that matter

Anyone got any tips on how to get a little extra?

5. Steve says:

Hey, anyone know what happened to Vivian the Burmese girl?
    She is no longer showing on the roster after going on holiday

6. Scott says:

I spoke to receptionist on phone and found her rude and unhelpful . Has turned me off trying this place

7. Josh says:

I am a regular customer here. I try all new girls But Emily she the bast his good relaxing massage.she smiled seductively. I like her smile like a virgin Her body had me spellbound with her sexy body. But when she began to B2B and HJ. HJ. She’s different from other girls She massages my penis and balls her hands wonderful.

8. mad sak says:

Whats wrong with Nikole (Chinese) I tried to book her but the women said she doesn’t know about any one with this name. It is strange, probably their name might change after few days.

9. Dick John says:

Too expensive and boring visited last week saw Tarah i think her name was. Rude and smelly. Only get one towel ffs you pay top dollar at least provide a couple of towels. Do not go there big Rip off and very boring. Although place is very clean.

10. Mojoman says:

Jessie is a busty fuller figured girl, a size 8 to 9. Cute rather than beautiful, more like the girl next door. Firm massage is the best i’ve had at VitalityCharm and the bodyslide and part 2 were amazing. I really like her a lot. She’s super sweet and friendly and goes all out to make sure you enjoy the time with her.

11. Dave says:

Went yesterday. Was showed two girls at start – not really that pretty to be honest. Asked if anyone else and was told that a girl would be free soon. Tarah. “One of our most popular”. Well she didn’t disappoint. Only got 45 mins with another booking but was great. Nice hard massage and easy small talk. Tight tight body and very nice set. Nice slow HJ before she straddled me to finish off. Very satisfying. I’ll be back.

12. maxx88 says:

Last Monday had a great session with Chinese Niko. I haven had the booking so I had to wait 5/8 min into a private waiting room. Only one girl was available that time so I had no choice, I decided to give it a try to this new place. I paid $120 for one hour all inclusive. She took me to the room, she hold my left arm with her tits starting was good.She said she was 23 I think she was right she looks less then 25. Then I laid down to the bed and started the massage. I asked for medium massage. I have to say really good skills around the whole body. After 45 min she cleaned me up with hot towel. She took her bra and pantie off. Good body tits was small and perfectly fit to her body shape.
    Then part 2 started, she put powder on my back started body slide slowly. It was raining outside I felt rally great. Then she slowly started rubbing my fella, after 5 min I finished with good felling. When I am leaving she gave me a deep kiss wow what an unexpected felling.
    Body 8 slim
    Tits 8 small ( perfect for me to play)
    service 9
    underneath was not trimmed properly

Overall very good experience slow sensational very addictive might be a regular customer. Much better then many places.

13. Dave says:

just wonder if the normal remedial massage includes HJ or only B2B includes HJ

14. Fnd says:

Been here 3 times and never been disappointed even once. Massaged by 3 gorgeous lady so far tina, angela, and jojo. Tina is the best so far imo but angela and jojo also give a wonderful happy ending. Really recommended for those wanting to have great massage with HE without FS

15. sylluva says:

Came here today for the first time and got massaged by a lady called tina. Damn she fine. Not only is she good looking, she also gave a good massage. She is pretty funny and pretty talkative as well which is good for a quite guy like me. For the second part she knew what she is doing and she lead me slowly to the ending. Thinking of becoming a regular here and will come back for Tina and other masseuses as well.

16. Jack says:

Would love to visit this place, but it closes way too early for a place that offers this kind of service. Most places are open to at least 10pm.

17. Jeff says:

I’m a big fan of Tara. Petite Thai girl 5′ waxed clean, nice bolt ons. Gorgeous smile. Good massage technique – quite strong for her size. Doesn’t always do body slide but great when she does. 8.5/10

18. YoungHandsomePunter says:

I am new to the scene of RnTs and have been in total to about 5 places in the last few months… so far this is the best by far.

Mamasan over the phone knew the meaning of customer service and was polite unlike other places.

Walked in and got a glimpse of a bunch of the girls and all of them were young and very attractive. This is coming from a young guy btw.

Mamasan was just as polite in person and called the girl i booked out. Lily- beautiful 23 year old thai girl with a pretty face.

There was a little confusion of what room i was in so lily almost took us to a room with a punter already in there. At that point one of the other (super hot) girls that was walking around told her off in a laughing manner.. and they actually were laughing and joking. This is a really different attitude to the places ive been so far… honestly couldn’t believe it and instantly put me at ease.

Lily took me up to one of the rooms.Rooms are laid out nicely with shower facilities and very spacious. Started with the massage which was actually as good any massage ive had at non RnTs. Lily was very friendly and talkative.

On to the good stuff- she took her clothes off and had a nice petite body with firm natural b cups and a flat stomach. Body slide was very sexual and her playful hands were working magic on the ol’ fella.

Turned me over and gave me the best happy ending ive recieved so far. Not sure if i just dont have enough experience… but the technique was great. Built me up slowly with soft strokes and played with my scrotal area and well… you know what happens. Wiped off, too easy, hug goodbye, cya later.

I really hope this place doesn’t change owners or attitude like ive heard other good places have because they have got a return customer in me 😀

19. Lady says:

Does anyone know if women are welcome for massages there or is it a men-only massage parlour?

20. tigercat says:

It’s been a while I visited 227, thought I drop by on Friday. I was feeling adventurous and wanted to try someone else this time instead of the hourglass with dimples of Venus Vivian, Called Alice and she recommended monica. So I thought ok. Let see what she got. Part 1 was slow and sensual. Firm massage coupled with elbow technique. Nice. I reckon this method is catching on. However all this time I couldn’t fully relax and were preoccupied with her hot body hidden under that dress. We joked and chat a lot. Gfe factor is high with this one. After half and hour mark. It’s time to play ball! She sensually reveal her c cup and sweet chocolate skin with Hour glass body with thumbprint. Just the way I like it. Althought she is not as slim as Vivian, but still a very hot body nonetheless. Her skill is good and worth every penny. Thanks Alice, that’s was a good reccomendation. And will I c her again? Of course.

21. Andy says:

Excellent place. Saw Annie on Saturday. Tiny Thai girl. What a joy as her massage was absolutely splendid. Asked for firm massage and she obliged. Went for $120 option 1 hr. If you looking for FS this is not the place, but the normal full body and HJ is really good. The shower in the room for before and after really nice with heater for the cold weather. Great experience.

22. Stanley says:

Been here a few times, the masseuses are lovely, top girls in Sydney ! However the receptionist needs to have better sense of time, a few times was asked me wait around 10 mins but I ended up waiting at least double that time, and no eftpos facilities.

23. Kevin A says:

Saw Chloe last week. OMG. She was electric. Enigmatic yet cheeky. Aloof yet friendly. Very exciting. At first glance, not immediately ‘pretty’, but instead one of those faces which grows on you by the second… after 5 mins you realise she’s stunning. Highly recommended.

24. Vitality Charm Massage says:

Hi Dear All,

Thanks for visiting our 227 Broadway Massage, all our girls around 18–25 yr old, pretty, friendly, willing to please, do professional whole body oil remedial and erotic massage, sensual body slides, great girlfriend experience…

For more details please click http://www.massagebroadway.com/

Please leave any comments or suggestions , We would like to know your feedback and improve our quality. Thank You !

Alice

25. Frank says:

Seems to have some young hot girls working here, decent massage and teasing Part two, not the korean style bodyslides, but you would be usually satisfied with the whole package.

26. Masoud says:

I Had Cici last Monday, started off a bit rudely (She asked for my ID, since I look fairly young, and I often lie about my name when I go to these places). Then after that with the usual crap (Payment, take off clothes, lay down on back), then a back massage, and it was very good, nice and firm, since I’m generally stressed. Then she took her clothes off and started to body rub on my back, then I flip over, and more body rub followed by hand job. Yeah cummed. She did alright there, kinda made up for the rudeness of the beginning.

Not bad for $120 for an hour in my eyes. But I probably won’t be a regular, due to me being a student, and I only go like a few months.

27. Tyreehill says:

Another Chinese R&T shop, Half hour $40, extra $20 for HJ. Some girls are great looking, some just ok, not sure why this shop so busy, could hardly to get in without booking, should get more ML to join the team, and more choices for their clients.

28. Momotaro says:

I visited this shop yesterday. This is a new shop of the same owner who runs Central Station Massage. I parked at Broadway Shopping Centre (2 hours free) at right behind a rear entrance of the shop. Inside of the shop is very large with multiple rooms (including two waiting rooms) located in two levels. Each massage room is equipped with shower and so discrete & clean. I met Vivian (she works at Central too). She is so friendly nice girl with a slender model standard body. Overall I’m very happy with my visit.

29. Gstartsydney says:

I didn’t have a booking for a massage and all the girls were busy when I arrived, Alice asked if I wanted to come back another day or to wait for around 30 minutes. I saw a few attractive girls walking pass but rather than wait that long I decided to kill the time in Broadway Shopping Center.

I met Rebecca, well-shaped figure with nature D, a bit shy at the start but warmed up quickly. Her massage was just what I needed after a hard day work. Her hands were teasing and slow in part two, she moaned softly when I rubbing her perky firm tits till I had a good finish. She had a bubbly personality, made me a happy man.

30. Naughbob says:

I Had a great time with a petite long beautiful hair lady called Natty, gorgeous curves in all the right places, she gave me one of the best massages I’ve ever had, deep tissue massage right on target. Then she got naked, body slide me with her perky breasts sensually all over