Sydney Baby Massage

parlour pages_logo 300x300Our Address: 18 Hargrave St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010

Open 7 days, 10am to 8pm

www.darlinghurstmassage.com

Call: 0426 702 868 or 0426 702 878

Are you bored with the deadening life? Are you fear of the stressful works? Please come to our classical private studio combined with modern fashion cute girls to enjoy different mysterious massage experience. Everyday, 6 selected 18-25yo elegant Asian girls dress in sexy uniforms, aircraft witness, nurse, Uni-girl, office lady, doing the most professional remedial massage to loosen your muscle and they also provide Body to Body Nude Massage and Hand job services to bring the most relaxation to you.

Our studio is a very special classical and graceful place, shower facility in the rooms and couple room. Whole day Air conditioned, and very relaxing soft music will company with you during the massage services.

Call: 0426 702 868

45mins —————–$110
60mins —————–$120

Double Body Nude Massage

30mins —————–$180
45mins —————–$220
60mins —————–$240

EFTPOS available, 5% surcharge.

Business hours:
Open 7 day (open all public holidays)
10am – 8pm (last booking 8pm)

Contact No:
0426 702 868
0426 702 878

Our Address:
18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst NSW 2010
* Behind the Hyde Park Plaza.
* 3 min from Museum Station, down the Liverpool St and then turn left.
* Easy to find car space on street, if still problem, give us a call.

More clear details, please visit our website:
www.darlinghurstmassage.com

345678mapmap-darlinghurst

Author: Admin

About Admin

Keepers of Sydney's Best Kept Secrets! Your one stop Parlour shop for Brothels, Massages, Adult Services, Escorts, Rub 'n Tugs, Body Slides & Happy Endings in Sydney Australia.

23 Responses to Sydney Baby Massage

1. Jimmy says:

Amazing massage and the staff are so friendly. Highly recommend if you need to relax. First class service!

2. Danny says:

Been to the shop a few times, very clean and comfortable, the girls young and beautiful, the service is very good, very surprised all very professional massage, overall very satisfied, very value of the money.

3. Rudy says:

Good establishment, clean rooms with shower and AC.

Girls are Uni students, very attractive and good with their job and service. Some girls will do more once they are comfortable with you.

Always come every week since the past 2 years as I find this is the best in Sydney

4. Gfe lfagt says:

That’s out of character for this place. Did you provide feedback to the receptionist on your way out

5. Safe sex says:

The whip, What’s her name?
    I would like to give her a go. Have you ever asked for FS?

6. Tuger says:

Any girl do fs in this place
    What best and nice girl in this place any body know

7. Tuger says:

What girl working on Sunday

8. Gfe Lfagt says:

Admin please note reposting as my comment has disappeared.
    This is the best R&T place I have visited. The owner, manager, receptionist staff I have met are very customer focused. I have been there half a dozen times and enjoyed three beauties. Well worth the $90 for 30 mins. What I got, nude, massages, body to body, dry humping to climax, GFE, bliss.
    Very clean, no FS, no DATY, no DFK.
    A good place for those who want to play it safe and minimise risk.
    Wish I had found this place 25 years ago!

9. GFE LFAGT says:

The best R&T I have come across. Customer service / experience focused owner / manager / receptionist and staff. No FS, No DATY, I like it like that. I have tried 3 different ladies and they all have been good and seen many more walk by and they all look great. $90 for 30 mina & $120 for 60 mins.

10. Andy says:

Punters, place is nice & clean with shower in room. Gone twice – first was a dud but 2nd time good. Don’t be fooled by pics of girls and uniforms on website it’s all fake. It looks 6 star but at best 2-3 star. Ask to pick girl otherwise you will get the one not so busy. Cheers

11. Andrew says:

Is the fullbody oil massage include HE? Or do we need to pay extra for that?

12. Fred Nerk says:

I went back to Sydney Baby another Friday to see Sarah again. Actually even better than the first time. Then this week I called in on a Wednesday and Lucy pitched Cherry to me as “a true Uni student” and a real Chinese beauty”. So Cherry is pretty nice, Attractive and classy, slim without being skinny and beautiful curves and Cherry also has the most beautiful small dark nipples. She actually has an amazing figure, and she says it’s from Hip Hop dancing. Hmm, maybe I should have requested a hip hop demonstration. Anyway Cherry does a great firm massage and is just as good at the soft part.

13. erotic massage sydney says:

Very interesting discussions as well as well-defined information. By reading those I can’t stop myself I too want to share something… There’s a safe brothel in Sydney that offers full adult services. It has the most sizzling beauties ready to do anything to satisfy you.

14. Andy says:

I have benefitted from the comments found here and so, would like to return the favour.
    I tried this place for the first time today and walked away very pleased.
    The Location is nice and discreet. It seems to be a new establishment and it has been rather tastefully done up. Rooms are spacious, comfortable, clean and private.
    Gave Celine a try for an hour, she was very friendly and service-orientated. Spoke English pretty well. Good massage technique with a nice amount of warmth. She disrobed automatically and there was some nice body contact on the massage bed for a bit before finishing off with a tug. After that, there was even time for a soothing head massage. There is a shower in the room for washing the oil off.
    This place may seem pricier than others in the area but when you factor in the extra for tipping to take their kit off…adds up to around the same.
    Enjoy.

15. Fred Nerk says:

Over the past 12 months I have followed Amanda from Cherry Blossom to Seven Hills who became Lucy at 316 at Central station because of her great massage, very personal service and because she is a lot of fun. Well Lucy just opened her own shop at Darlingurst and I went to check it out on Friday. The shop is pretty nice, with clean private rooms and a shower in each room but the bad news was that she doesn’t provide service herself anymore. Anyway she persuaded me to try Sarah who was meant to be “better then me” so I gave Sarah a try. Sarah is actually a very beautiful Chinese uni student with lovely natural curves. She gave me a great firm massage then a very personal and responsive body slide. I like her a lot and stayed on for 90 minutes. Not cheap but great value.